Sunday, January 06, 2013

Year 2012

My last post stop at the saddest moment in my life till date. The losing of my beloved daddy had made the whole of 2012 the worst year in my past 31 years of life on earth. My greatest regret is not seeing him the last time before he shut down his body system. This regret will accompany me till I leave this world. Let's look back to some significant events in year 2012...

26th Feb, the pass away of Daddy dearest.
28th July, Prince Andre's 1st year birthday party.
11th-17th Nov, family vacation to Australia Gold Coast.
16th-25th Dec, plenty of Xmas parties to attend.
22nd Dec, 1st trip to Malaysia Legoland via self-drive. Later Hui got addicted and did a few more self-drive to Malaysia for shopping and dinner.

That's all that I could conclude for year 2012. A bad sad year.

Year 2013, resolution? I want to change job/role! I want spent more time with my family instead of all the irritating night conference calls! Especially I see more coming this year with the extra workload I am assigned. Getting to hate this role even with the appreciation and praises by boss.

An ex-colleague once told me: If you are not being motivated or happy even after the apprecations/promotion/awards given, it's time to move. Yes, this is what happening to me now. I only complain and complain to Hui about my job. Even boss specially wrote emails to show appreciation of my work, I still hate this job. My motivation and drive to excel in my role is gone with the wind...It's really time to MOVE!

0 comments: