Had a mini celebration with them in their childcare this year. Their first birthday celebration in a school environment. It's also their first no-party with relatives & Daddy/Mummy's friends this year. The school party was also almost-never-make-it due to their grandfather passed away less than 100 days. Mummy didn't want to disappoint them of having totally no birthday cake this year. So I came out with all sorts of excuses and reasons and manage to persuade my mum to let them hold a mini one in school only. Ofcourse with the girls trying to act pitiful infront of my mum and crying and shouting say they want to have a princess party in school, my mum nod her head! Ok, our evil plans works!
So I started searching for goodie bags and birthday cake beginning of May. Andre's birthday plannings were then stopped for a month so I can focus on the princesses' mini party. But since we are not gona celebrate among relatives, we shall plan something among ourselves.
On 26th Saturday morning 10+am, we brought ECA to SengKang swimming pool. As usual the girls enjoyed lots. But Andre was very scared and refused to dip into the pool. Left the pool at almost 12pm and head to McD for lunch. Reached home by 2pm to prepared Andre's porridge for dinner while the girls took their afternoon nap. Evening we brought MIL out for dinner at Pasta De Waraku@Airport. Reached home at 10+pm and I startd to feel feverish!
On 27th Sunday, we had plan to go Marina Barrage to fly kite and picnic. End up stayed home the whole day as I was down with fever and the sky was gloomy!
On 28th Monday, I was on MC but felt much better. Hui already took leave this day and so we brought ECA out to AmazoniaFun@Great World City for the girls to get Wild! It's another new indoor playground for them to explore. They have a section for the young toddlers which Andre can has his share of fun too. Left the place 2 hours later to head for lunch. After lunch, we went to pick my mum up and head to Vivocity for dinner and shopping.





0 comments:
Post a Comment