Monday, October 17, 2011

I should blog!

So many things happen for the past 2 mths. Wish to blog down every single of them but no time!

A flash back recap:

- Maid gone on 17th Sept. Maid-less now for coming 1mth. No intention to engage a new one at the moment.

- Sis & family back for home visit from Texas from 17th-28th Sept. Went out almost everyday with her & family. Adults were very tired but the kids enjoyed themselves lots.

- Poly friend, Evelyn's wedding on 8th Oct. I'm one of the Jiemei & had to reach her house by 7am. Damn tired that day but it was a fun day, especially during the tekan groom session in the morning.

- 15th Oct, our 5th year wedding anniversary. Received a bouquet of blue roses delivered to the house in the morning. Hui told me to count the number of stalks but I refused. Too many...Later he revealed...99 stalks!!

Hopefully I have time to blog in more details about each individual items stated above.

0 comments: