Some cute & funny conversations we had:
Elsie: A is for apple. Apple makes the sound 'Aaa' and 'ple ple ple'.
Chloe: Papa, what sound does Elsie make?
Papa: Elsie makes the sound "I want mummy, I want mummy!" So what sound does Chloe make?
Chloe: I want papa, I want papa!
* Hui & I burst out laughing *
Elsie: Mummy, my face itchy!
Mummy: Dun scratch huh, papa say itchy must use beat, wait scratch got scar.
Elsie: Papa, can I beat my face?
Papa: Cannot! I beat for you!
Elsie: Dun want! I beat myself. Thank you!!
* It was the last 2 words that made us LOL. Didnt expect she will add in 'Thank you' and said in such a polite tone. Funny! *
And the following conversation took place few nights ago...
Mummy to Papa: Oh, I forgot to eat my iron pills again!
Elsie: Mummy, you say iron huh?
Mummy: Yes, iron.
Elsie: Iron cannot eat wan! Iron is auntie use to iron the clothes!
* Speechless *




0 comments:
Post a Comment