Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birdnest! Cordyceps!

Had been having my weekly dosage of birdnest since I'm about 5months preggy. As there was promotion on birdnest and mum knows that supervisor quite well, Hui got soft and bought almost $500 supplies of birdnest that could last me right up to the day I give birth (with intake per week) after syko by the supervisor. It's not the best grade, it's not the lousiest grade, at least it's under the average grade.

So every sunday when I went back mum's place at clementi, there would be a bowl of birdnest waiting for me to enjoy at night after my dinner. Sometimes I do share with Hui...He only can eat 1/4, the rest are mine!
Sometimes I do share with Elsie, but only let her take a few mouths coz heard young kids cant take too much.
Sometimes I do want to share with Chloe but when she saw the birdnest, she says "Eeeeee" and ran off! This girl don't know how to appreciate Ho Liao!

My 爱心 birdnest - brewed by mum, paid by hubby!

I had also had my 2 dosage of soup that consist Cordyceps, chicken, red dates and other ingredients (which I don't know call what!). This is to be taken once a month after week 32 to strengthen the baby's lungs and immune. But because cordysep is very heaty, I only took it once a month.

I'm so blessed, isnt it? Or is it because this time round it's a boy so they are all willing to spent and feed me with all the very nourishable food?? Biased?? Hmmm....

Less than a month to POP!

0 comments: