Monday, June 27, 2011

His N number of business trip - Day #1

Hui left for his N number of business trip again this week. Took the 2355 flight yesterday and had received his SMS on 12.50PM that he had touched down Paris airport.

Again yesterday I had a hard time settling that Daddy's girl to sleep. Always crying for Papa and insist Hui must sleep with her. We told her Daddy is taking the plane today to go buy toys for them. Chloe accepted and even bid goodbye to Hui happily at the door. But she didnt know that this goodbye will last for 1 whole week!

When I was pacifying her to sleep, she started crying for Hui and even told me "I want to wait for Papa come home with the toy then I sleep". During the midnight, she also woke up crying for Papa and caused me to have disturbed sleep in between the night coaxing her back to bed.

The next morning when she was awake, she woke me up and said "Why Papa havent come home!". And this conversation goes on and on throughout the day time today...

I hope she can get settle down within these 2 days without Hui around and give me back my sleeping hours during the midnight! Elsie on the other hand, well...she's the Mummy's girl so as long as I'm around, she will be fine. Luckily I only had to handle 1 of them. If both also clinge to Daddy more, I will have a very busy 1 week!

Hui will be back on Sunday, 3rd July with my LongChamp bag & presents for the girls! Heard from BIL (who is there few days ago) it's having sale now everywhere in Paris! If not for the big tummy, I would have followed along! :(

The countdown begins today.........

0 comments: