His name was "founded" by his Ah Yi - ME! Was chatting with my sis few months ago and she asked me to help her look for a name that begins with 'S', unique and origin from Irish. As the Daddy had Irish blood in him, they wanted their children name to origin from there. Seanna was a name from Irish. But a boy's name starting with 'S' and origin from Irish is really not alot.
Googled for quite awhile and found this name. Meaning of the name - Supplanter, Representative. Meaning doesnt really sounds nice but who cares! I love it at first sight. Because it so matches with Seanna and is origin from Irish. It's unique enough I guess because not many people are called this name (You hardly find in Singapore!). But if you are a Harry Porter fans, this name might not be a surprise to you..:p
Anyway, few months later my sis told me she decided to use the name I suggested. Because she search herself and realise there isnt really much nice name beginning with 'S', unique and origin from Irish. So the name I suggested fits all her criteria! She also named her son's middle name as Wong. She said since our Dad does not have any son (yes, we are the 2 Qian Jin in the Wong family), it will be great if his grandson had a Wong in his name. Anyway the full name does sounds nice.
But if in Singapore I name my girls Elsie Wong Chua or Chloe Wong Chua, how does it sounds? Better Not!
黄家第四个孙!

It is pronounce as 'Shay-Mus'!
*Click to listen*

Arent they so alike!






0 comments:
Post a Comment