Aren't escalator meant for people to take so that we need not CLIMB up the stairs using our leg yet could reach the next level? But it seems the people like to use this automated machine to execise their leg as well by climbing up the steps too IN FAST SPEED. Then why bother to take escalator when the stairs is just beside this electronic device? I had to make sure I am standing to the extreme left of the escalator in order to make way for all those gan chiong spiders to dash up to the top.
Squeezing into the train is another skill you must learnt if you are working here or you might find yourself standing at the boarding lane seeing trains after trains passed by you without getting a chance to enter into it.
People working in this area all seems to wear professionally with shirt and tie for men and skirts and blazer for women. The workplace I am working at majority wear t-shirt and jeans. Having lunch is a difficulty as most of the food centres are super pack with people.
I now appreciate my workplace more after experiencing these 2 days at a place I called the URBAN!
And this is URBAN:




0 comments:
Post a Comment