It's 12th of Nov again. Usually this day we will spent our pator anniversary at a hotel. A place where we enjoyed our quality time together comfortably at the hotel room. But this year, we simply just went out for a quick dinner after work at Vivocity and went back home. Well, having kids does make us lose some and gain some. We lose our freedom of doing many things we usually like to do. We gain two cute little babies of our very own and seeing them smile make us forget all the stress and tiredness we had.
Anyway this year I didnt prepared any gift for him because I thought the wedding anni gifts is "big" enough to cover the gift as well for the pator anniversary. I thought he will do the same but I received another surprise from him.
Thanks Dear, for the gift you had bought for me although you kept complaining money not enough. Will make up for a BIG present on your coming birthday ^_^
MUACKZ! LUA!
0 comments:
Post a Comment