Now it's Valentine's Day again. Both of us bought the gift one day before without the other party knowing it. I bought the gift before going for my gym. He bought it before he meet me after my gym. We kept the gift secretly in our bag and trying hard to hide it when we reach home. Since now we are staying in the SAME house and sleeping in the SAME room, it's really hard to hide something! He hide the gift when I went toilet. I hide the gift when he was outside talking to his mum.
I took the day off while he took 1/2 day. We took the day off not because we wanted to celebrate Valentine. It was because today my dad need to go hospital for checkup in the afternoon and we took leave to send him there.
I woke up at around 10+am and got ready to go to his office to pick him up. Just when I was about to comb my hair at the dressing table, I saw a heart shape purple box at the place where I put my comb. I was quite surprise because all along I thought he didn't had time to go and buy any gift for me.
After sending my dad home from hospital, we went Bugis for shopping. I made him carry his gift out the car and all the way till we sat down for dinner. We didn't had a romantic candlelight dinner nor a romantic ambience dining area. Everywhere was long queue and all the fine-dining area requires booking. We had our dinner at Terra restuarant at Bugis around 7.30pm.
This year Valentine was nothing special but we truely like our gift alot! :)
Because this guy thinks it's better to have a couple watch,
so he decided to get one for himself as well!




0 comments:
Post a Comment