Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Big Surprise!

Today at around 2.40pm, the receptionist called me asking me to go to the reception now.
I was puzzled as she didnt mention what's the reason. I walked to the recep only to find a guy with a big bouquet of flowers waiting there for me.
Gosh, I was so so shocked! He handed me a card and asked me to take a look to see if the card was meant for me. He also asked if my husband is now in France. I said yes, and he confirmed that the flowers are REALLY mine!

I was so embarrassed as I carried the big bouquet into the office. My colleagues were teasing me about it and soon it was spread to other departments. Eventually, I became the topic of the day! Many people came asking if it was my birthday today. Even the cleaner auntie asked about the reason for receiving that bouquet...well, sometimes to give a gift doesn't need a special reason or on a special date right? For this, I'm sure Phyllis will agree with me! haha

The flowers were BEAUTIFUL! My favourite blue roses! 32 stalks in total with 3 stalks specially printed: 'I LOVE YOU'.

32 stands for 'Miss You'.
Now I got the hint! His last email yesterday to me ended with a "32!" I didnt really took much notice of it and today I got 32 stalk of roses!

Today is his last day in France. He will be leaving Paris airport tomorrow morning and reached Singapore on Sat morning.
Can't wait to see him and give him a big HUG!

I'm SO TOUCHED!!! Thanks Dear, for the BIG SURPRISE!



0 comments: