On the 13th January 2005, my blog went live and I started my first blogging. Today, my blog have turned ONE! Decided to revemp the template to mark a new start. Purposely waited till this date to have my first blog for year 2006. Let me first sing a song before I begin to recap what I had done for the past 13 days in 2006...
"Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To DADDY, PHYLLIS, My Blog,
Happy Birthday To You!!"
Yes! Today is also my daddy and Phyllis birthday.
Wishes Daddy good health and stay happy forever.
Wishes Phyllis a smooth year ahead both in her job and relationship with her bf (Will I be hearing any bells soon??).
On the 1st Jan, I had a BBQ at East Coast with my colleagues. The weather was really bad that day. It rained at EC and we decided to switch to Pasir Ris for BBQ instead. One of my colleagues's family was having chalet at NTUC Pasir Ris and we went down to grap a pit from there. Lousy charcoal (bought from one of the supermarket) couldn't be started and the guys had wasted many starters. Due to the rain, the charcoal got wet and it was even harder to get the fire up. Just when we finally saw some charcoal burning (it was already 9+ by then), it rained again! Neverthless, it was indeed fun bbqing in the rain with umbrellas. As I'm working the next day (It's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!), I left the group at around 11.45pm.
First week of 2006 was nothing happening. It was finance year end closing and I'm tied up with work.
This week was nothing exciting as well.
On 7th Jan, met up with polymates for dinner at Fish & Co Glasshouse. Not many turned up. Only Seh Choi, Andrew and Gek Eng. Including Hui and me, a total of 5. After the dinner, Seh Choi and Andrew came over to my house for majong. The big winner was SC. He won $29. I only won $2 which was not claimed in the end coz the $ would be coming from Hui...:(
Due to the consistantly wet weather, I spent my public holiday (10th Jan) at home.
Many people had started setting their resolution for 2006. But how many people actually did follow closely with the resolution they set and achieve it??
If you set many goals for the sake of self-fulfilling yourself at that point of time and done nothing to it for the rest of the year, I would rather not to have any.
Infact, I would say I'm already contented that I had yet again enter into another year with good health, and looking forward to another year, and another and another...Life is short, spend wisely.




0 comments:
Post a Comment