There will be another company joining us next week in TTSH B2 and we had a new seating arrangement so as to accomodate the new group of people. Heard they are from Siemens company and is helping NHG on another project.
The only group of people affected by the new seating arrangement are those seating in the middle and last row. I happened to be in the middle row. I'm having the heaven seat currently. Situated in a corner with Shirley, no one can easily see what we're doing unless they walk past a long stretch of people to reach our seat. Those seating in the middle row are a bunch of funny people and they make me see some light when I'm stuck in a darkness.
Next week onwards, life will be different. Today is Shirley last day with ACN. I'll have no one to bicker with me anymore during office hours. Worse is I'll be shifting to a seat where everyone can easily see what I'll be doing. This means a major decrease in surfing of net. Another minus point..The new group of colleagues near me are those work more, talk less kind....So, I'll have to keep my mouth shut and work more! Life is so boring without chit chatting during office hours right?! hai...Life will never be the same again........:(




0 comments:
Post a Comment