Saturday, March 19, 2005

Green Bean Vs Bean Sprout

My company is having its D&D in May. Every year, there will be a Green Bean event where all new employees employed within a specified date period will be involve in performing something during the D&D. Well, my conversion does not fall within that specified period, hence was not involve for this year event. However, most of my colleagues in NHG was involve. My colleagues kept persuading that I should join them this year so that we can 'malu' together. They also said that if I join next year, I'll be the bean sprout among the green bean! Hmmm....through persistant persuasion from them, I finally made up my mind to be a green bean so that I would not be alone with strangers next year if I'm still in this company.

Last sat they had their first briefing. I was not there because I had only made the decision yesterday. So today, I attended the first rehersal. There are 4 parts in the musical play: Acting, Singing, Dancing and Video Taking. All my friends joined the Dancing. Well, needless to say where I had chose to go to right?

There are few parts in Dancing. Group 1 (Slow and fast dance). Group 2 (broadway dancing). I was in the former. For slow dance, they need 2 girls and 2 guys. The girl must be small in size as there are some "flip and carry" stunts. Phew, I was not chosen...Slow dance was not my type. In addition, that also means less body contact if I'm not involve in slow dance, so my ears can be spared from a pool of Hui's theory on Man and Woman! Imagine myself doing ballet dancing with the 'Tian Er Hu' posture??!! *shake head*. I was involve in the fast dance..Something more hip hop and aerobics kind of dancing. In Group 1, everyone will be involve with 3 separate dance. So the 4 person will be dancing 1 slow and 2 fast, and the others will be 3 fast.

Today we just had our first round of simple easy dance steps. More to come as the D&D date is getting nearer. It was quite fun though embarrassing.

Reach home around 3pm. Hui today is working whole day. Took a 2 hrs nap and wake up for dinner. Meeting Hui and Seh Choi soon for supper and movie (Hitch). Guess you readers must be pretty interested about the elements of the musical play right? Well, I shall not let the cat out of the bag so soon! Will feed you guys bit by bit. That'll keep you readers consistantly coming back to my blog! Hehehehehe....^_^

0 comments: