Today is a public holiday and why am I still sitting infront of the PC at this time?? Hai...hui is back at work today. We dun meet during wkdays anymore. Sometimes find it hard to discuss something with him as he is usually in the office when he calls during wkday night. I'm also in the IT line, so I can understand how life is when a project is close to going live. Hai...Is this a good industry to work in??!!
Just got my new LCD monitor. As least now I can see colorful pictures instead of only one tone (blue) with my old CRT monitor. I've change a new layout for the blog. My third layout! Give comments pls? My colleague says the previous was so pink. Well, I did that during Valentine's day period, so wanted something that look sweet. Now Feb is over, it's back to the reality.
This layout suits my mood now. Wanted so much to get out of singapore and throw all my work aside. Go to a beach resort and have my spa. I need a good massage. Same goes for hui. He really need a good break, a well-deserve break!




0 comments:
Post a Comment