Tuesday, February 08, 2005

New Year, New Clothes, New Shoe, New Blog Layout

I've finally got my shoe at U.R.S!!
Went to one of the branch last week, the sales person told me they dun have my size. Wanted them to call to other branch to check, the more senior sales asst told me this shoe size 6 no more stock for ALL the branches. I was disappt. Tried other alternatives, but nothing catch my eye. Just when I thought I would ended up wearing old shoe during CNY, I finally manage to bought it at citylink branch! Just happen to be there, hence try my luck see if they really run out of stock for my size. NO, they didnt! So happy when they came out of the storeroom holding a new pair of my desired shoe. Without hestitating, I bought it!

Wonder izzit the sales person words cant be trusted or izzit they had new stock coming in. Hmmm, anyway just an advice to everyone: If the person says that other branch do not have the stock (without even calling to other branch to enquire), pls go to other branch personally to check it out!

Now, I've new shoe to match my new clothes. And to add on, I've change my blog layout too. I'm now all ready for the new year!

Happy Lunar New Year & A Romantic Valentine's Day To Everyone!

0 comments: