I'm now in the office. Don't feel like reading the func specs. Just wana blog down all my complains!! I need to release stress & anger!!
In this company, mostly those who are working are the programmers and low level ppl. So what are the consultants here doing?? Going upstairs for Starburkes coffee, online doing e-shopping, on the phone talking about personal stuffs, chit chatting with other consultants and laughing away, arrowing ppl to do their job! Yes, they are highly-paid for doing such things!! It's so unfair right?
I've got arrowed again for doing another abap report from my team lead! This is because I have some free time till the UAT for my enhancement program. UAT starts 17th Feb. this new report got to hand in end of feb. During the UAT, bound to have many issues from users and I'm the only programmer for that program. So means I need to handle the IT part while my team lead(consultant) will only do the talking. And with this new report, which is so chim...u think I'll be able to finish by end of feb, when next wk is CNY- many off days, UAT starts 15th feb-11 mar plus every wk i need go back main office twice to help another mgr to handle another task???? There's only one ME!!
And this consultant still have the cheek to say "Even myself is not sure how the BMU procedure is. So you got to find out urself to do this report." What can I say? I'm just a low-level employee...:(
The following is another story which I gona help my colleague blog!
She's not any better than me! Her ehancement part only have 2 person as well- Team lead (consultant) and herself (programmer). She have many difficult programs to code too. The start-off of the enhancement was delay for months. But the deadline of the enhancement was not extend! Her team lead can still tell her he got nothing much to do, while my friend is busy coding away. He promise to add in more programmers to help her with the programs, but in the end, my friend ended up coding ALL of them.
I did help her out with two reports to ease a small part of her burden. She's still left with abt 3-4 major programs. Two weeks left...Her team lead is not giving any help, but keep adding more stuffs for her, so he can happily go starburkes for coffee and taking many leaves to go back KL. My friend, getting a senior programmer pay, is doing programming stuffs cum consultants stuffs(writing func spec and process flow) cum support. Can she finish the coding?? God knows.
I know these type of scenrios does happen to many other companys as well. but just dun understand, life is just so unfair!!
Hoping hui will earn tons of $$$...
I'm beginning to dream of myself being a tai tai.....
driving a blue mazda 6 on the way to orchard for lunch with my friends, going for shopping spree, buying branded clothes for hui and myself, high-tea at hotel with friend, discuss with friend which hairdo, makeup is better, meet up for gym session, gossiping away abt anything under the sun......
*Piak*...Ok, I'm awake from my day dream. Going lunch soon...Hai....




0 comments:
Post a Comment