Saturday, January 29, 2005

Spring Cleaning

CNY is just round the corner. Usually near this date, I will find one day to stay at home and clear up the stuffs in my room. Today hui was in camp for reservist. So it's the best time for me to guai guai stay at home and clear up my bedroom before mum go nag nag nag again..
Woke up at 10+am. Nua in bed till 11+am, get up brush my teeth, had my lunch, watch tv....started the spring cleaning at 2pm. First thing to start off was my bed head glass window. Previously I had 12 Hello Kitty soft toys displayed in the glass window. This yr, I've decided to keep all of them and redecorate that area. So this yr, how and what have I decided to decorate it with?? well...pic as follows:




The top layer which I called it 'Shunhui & Shara's Corner' (Intend to do a banner soon), display all the stuffs that he did or brought for me for the past 4yrs+, and also stuffs that we did or brought together. The bottom layer are more of my personal stuffs.

Can you believe it, just by cleaning that 2 layers of stuff spent me 3hrs+! Another 2hrs was spent wiping my bedhead, dig out some new photos to replace the old ones, clearing up the rubbish, washing whatever stuff that are dirty etc etc..

After resting awhile, 7+pm went to bathe before going out with mum to central for dinner and helping her to carry things from NTUC. Reach home was already 10+pm. What a tiring wkend to spent. Tmr hui will bookout from camp. Think he'll pull me to go execise again which was never successful coz I'm just too lazy for that. I can shop the whole day without getting tired, with him complaining of walking too much. But I just can't go for a jog which will only take me 30mins.....hmmm....well...woman's nature...can't blame me for that too...:p

0 comments: