"I love you, teacher xxx", "Teacher xxx, I love you" because that's their most confidence sentences which they can spell out by themselves (but I helped in the spelling of their teacher's name). Their spelling and reading English words are that private limited!
The cards before pasting the mosaics and crystal stickers.
Chloe pasting slowly and carefully.
Elsie is also doing a great job too.
Done! It comes with very pretty envelopes too!
I did the main greetings to the teachers (printed on paper and stick to the card)
while the girls use pen to write down their thoughts to the teachers.
Next comes the DIY flowers which I thought of to make for the teachers. Got inspired to self-make after seeing it selling at horrible price at some shops. With that price, I think I can make more stalks with that same amount of money. Finally found the materials at Popular and the art and craft begins the next day at home. Oh, I didn't know how to fold these flowers at all but my hubby definitely knows because he did a big bouquet for me during our pator days. So he was assigned by ME for this task. Of course I help him out a bit on the wrapping part. :)
1 packet can make 12 stalks. 3 packets for 36 stalks.
Each bouquet 6 stalks, just nice for 6 teachers.
Each bouquet 6 stalks, just nice for 6 teachers.
Some samples. I wrap those netting around the flowers. Can pass right?
One bouquet was already handed over to the speech and drama teacher as she only teaches on every Monday. The rest was only completed on Tuesday. Pretty huh?
I also bought a packet of lipstick pens online which was selling real cheap at $5 for 6. My mum saw and like it. So I ordered another set. The size is just right for our ladies small handbag or wristlet and I'm sure the teachers will like it too. The bottom of the pens are stick with crystals and matches the card the girls did. Perfect!
Love these pens a lot myself and the pen refill can easily buy at any stationary shop.
Since I bought another set, now one of them goes into my bag too :)
And so...here's the final product, all ready for the teachers today. All-in-all, it cost less than $50 for 5 teachers and 1 principal. Not expensive gifts (which I heard from friend that some parents from other school bought COACH bags for the teachers. Crazy!) though but I'm happy and satisfied. They are little appreciation from us to the teachers from Agape! Hope they like it.




1 comments:
at: September 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM said...
*Likes*
Post a Comment