Friday, May 17, 2013

Mother's Day

Since EC started school, I had been receiving Mother's Day gifts from them. Last year they bake cookie in school. This year they made chocolates! Last year I had one Mother's Day card from each of them. This year I had TWO from each of them! Thanks my darlings! The drawings are getting better and better!

Surprise that the chocolates are quite tasty!
Heartshape mashmellows are complimentary from the teachers.

Chloe's 1st card to me.

Chloe's 2nd card to me.

Elsie's 1st card to me.

Elsie's 2nd card to me.

Friday 10th May, brought mum to Marina Square Lerk Thai for Mother's Day dinner. Food wise was ok but I still prefer Bali Thai. Shop around awhile before all head home to rest.


After the dinner, we cut the cake at the restuarant. This cake was bought for charity purpose and I bought 2. One for mum and another for MIL. Read more at Operations Smile.
Very nice Valrhona Chocolate Banana cake.
It taste better at room temperature compared to eating it chilled.

Sat 11th May, had Mother's Day dinner with Hui's family at Uncle Leong seafood restaurant at Punggol Promenade. Food was good but comes with a price.

The crabs were the highlight for that day. Big and juicy!


We never fully understand the love of our Mother until we become Mother ourselves. Now I know.
Happy Mother's Day to us, the wonderful Mothers!

0 comments: