Sunday, March 10, 2013

My first complain feedback form

I had never wrote a complain letter nor email before. On 9th March 2013, I had my first.

I went to the Shop N Save downstairs my block in the morning to get some ingredients to cook for Andre's dinner. As I was in a hurry, I took this Fortune silken tofu from the shelf and made my payment.

Evening when I cut open the tofu to prepare Andre's dinner, I realise something is not right. The tofu looks weird and had a smell. I looked at the expiry date and was shocked to see it was dated 24.02.13!

I went down with the spoilt tofu to demand for an exchanged and explanation why there were expiry goods found on their shelf!

I approached this guy wearing in grey uniform which was the store attendent. Upon telling him about the expiry good I bought and saw a whole lot of the expiry tofu STILL on the shelf, he immediately started to filter out the expired from the non-expired ones. He told me that he will ask the senior staff to come out and handle this situation.

A minute later, this lady with long curly hair, non-chinese walked out from store area and did not even bother to come forward to apologize and explain. Instead when I requested the junior guy for a replacement, she just told him to give me the non-expired tofu and sign on the receipt. After which she walked away right in my face without an explanation or apology!!

This is really unacceptable! First there are goods on the shelf that have expired for more than 2 weeks! Secondly this senior branch lady staff wearing grey uniform did not bother to come talk to me about this matter nor apologise and just get the junior staff to get me a new one and walk off?!

Hence I got so pissed that I took the new tofu and stormed out of the store. I knew they will be in deep shit because once I got home, I sat down infront of my laptop and started typing out the complain letter via the Shop N Save online feedback form...
This digusting spoilt tofu nearly went into Andre's macaroni's soup!
Still on the shelf! Wonder how many had been sold since morning till 7pm that day!
A total of 10 expired tofu!

0 comments: