Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Time to cease operation?

I've so many things I wanted to blog but I am getting lazier. I do not like my blog to have full of paragraphs but no pictures. Pictures speak a thousand words. However the thought of selecting and resizing the photos puts me off.

I do not like to see my blog stuck at an entry for many months with no new updates but once I start to type, it will end up in draft for few weeks till I come back and post it.

I have been blogging since Jan 2005 with a total of 238 entries. Include this will be 239.

Now we have facebook, twitter, 4square to keep my friends updated of me. Do I still need to blog?

Maybe blog #240 will be the announcement of removing this link until I get back to the mood and blog again....Let's see.


Sent from iphone email.

2 comments:

Raphael Phay says:
at: December 8, 2010 at 4:35 PM said...

blog is different from facebook and twitter..from an archive perspective, i can always read back to recall those past moments that was blogged down..

Mag
at: December 10, 2010 at 10:01 PM said...

Agree!! Love reading past posts > a great way to reminisce, to remember how it used to be, how you felt etc.. To put it simply: DON'T stop blogging :'(