Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Their sweet gesture made my day

Yesterday night while discussing with Hui about the previous blog topic in the room, I can't help but teared when I looked at them. Guess I was being too emotional, thinking about their safety and how much I loved them and wishes them to be safe and sound.

When Chloe saw me, she stopped whatever that she was doing and said "Mummy crying". Elsie upon hearing that also came to me and gave me a hug. Both gave me a concern expression ......

Chloe: Papa take tissue..

*Daddy passed a tissue to Chloe *

* Chloe was wiping mummy's tears away with the tissue *

Elsie: Give me tissue, I want to wipe mummy also...

* Elsie took the tissue from Chloe and was wiping mummy's eyes, nose and face thoroughly! *

Elsie: Mummy no more crying already.
*hug mummy*

Chloe: Mummy no cry ok. It's ok already. Don't cry don't cry, ok?
*gave mummy a pat on the shoulder and stroke mummy's hair*

At that point of time, I felt like I am the little kid in their heart. They are like my mother showering their love and care for me. This sweet little gesture seems to override all their naughty behaviours from my memory at that time.

I feel so fortunate to have "created" these 2 little darlings!

0 comments: