Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dog Dog

Went Hui's sec friend's house for CNY visiting yesterday. His friend house have 2 dogs. The girls fell asleep in the car and we had to cradle carry them up to the house. Upon pressing the door bell, the 2 dogs barked so loudly that it woke Elsie up. Chloe was still sleeping soundly in my arms.

"Dog Dog...Dog Dog...", Elsie kept calling. She had never been so close with a dog. I thought she will be scared but infact, she was so excited. I think it was the dog who was scared of her and kept running away from her when she draws nearer to it. She was very busy chasing after the dog in the house! And if the dog hides away from her, she goes peeping under the table, look into the kitchen and then goes "Where?"

Chloe was awake about 10mins later. Together, she joined in the fun in chasing after the 2 dogs. It's so funny to see 2 young toddlers running around the house with the dogs.

Both also had the chance to touch the dogs. They were not afraid at all. Elsie even pulled a handful of the dog's fur out and threw on the floor saying "Eeee..."

Elsie touching the dog



We did not stay long in the house as the girls have class at 3pm. We left the house at 3pm, which were super late for the class. Reached Zoophonics Serangoon at 3.25pm. The afternoon class only started on 20th Feb so that's why they were in the morning class initially. I had moved them to the afternoon class because it's really too early and rush for us every Sat morning. Anyway the teacher is as good as the morning class so I guess I will continue to let them stay in the noon class. But they will need to make new friends again because it's all new faces for the noon class.
............................

I guess it's time to bring the girls to Zoo to have a close encounter with animals. Will plan one in March/April! Anyone have free zoo passes to give away??

*Humming away: We are going to the zoo, zoo, zoo...How about you, you you....*

0 comments: