Monday, January 18, 2010

Reborn!

It's already 1 month since I passed that process. A process of never return. A process that I wanted to do since 2006 but due to wedding and all sorts of reasons, I kept postponing. A process of a life-time experience that I don't think I want to do a 2nd time.

Sometime in Nov 2009, I started to do some research on the various places and finally made a booking with my desired choice for the pre-assessment on 12th Dec. All went well and I was told I am a suitable candidate. So another booking was made on 18th Dec at 9am.

The day came and I insisted that Hui had to take leave to accompany me. The whole procedure was only about 15mins, but it was the waiting time that made it seems longer. The experience is undescribeable! I am awake all the while and I could feel every single steps of the process.

At around 11am, I left the place.

All thanks to Dr Chua Wei Han via the bladeless process, I was reborn with a new pair of eyes. ^_^

A tool that I will bid farewell forever!

New tools that will kept my eyes hydrated for the first few weeks

0 comments: