After we moved out, Hui wanted to get the same mop for our house. We only managed to buy it after 2 weeks because it was out of stock at many places that sell this mop. Usually I would mop the house once every 2 days. Hmm, you must be wondering why is it me who is doing this job instead of my maid? Well, during wkday she is at my MIL house as we bring the girls over instead of MIL coming over now. So by the time we bring the girls back home at night, it's pretty late to do any housework and we doesn't want to tired her out. But I cannot stand the floor not clean up for 1 whole week and had to wait until wkend! Furthermore my girls like to walk around the whole house and it is important to keep the floor clean and hygiene. Luckily I work from home most of the time so I am allow to do some housework in the morning before starting my work.
I tried using in for the first time and I fell in love with this mop. It can sweep and mop at the same time! No more double work of vaccuming + mopping. No more dust flying around if using a broom to sweep the floor. Usually I would need about 1 hour to do a vaccum + mopping. With the Leifheit Picobello Micro Duo, I can clean up the house in less than an hour! And it really works well to clean the hair/dust/dirt without them flying around
Look at the hair/dirt collected even though I mop the floor every 2 days! Dust is really everywhere even though most of our windows are mostly closed during the daytime!

Leifheit products can be bought at selected Homefix branch and places like carrefour, metro or robinson. Retail price for Picobello is $78. But we are so DUI because after 2 days we bought the mop, I found online a supplier of this brand is selling at a promotion price of $29 now!!!!!!
Hogarmas is located at pandan loop and the warehouse is only open during sale period. So means you might not be able to purchase from them any day you want. Just nice there is a warehouse sale going on recently so Hui and I went down on a wkday afternoon to purchase 3 more Picobello mops! 1 for my mum and 2 for Gek Eng. Yes, I introduce her to this mop and she wanted to give it a try too. She bought 1 for her mum as well! The refill of the sponge is also much cheaper at Hogarmas and so I bought some from there too. Haiz...if only we had waited for a few more days, we would have save $50!!
PICOBELLO MICRO DUO- With easy to use press apparatus directly on the handle.
- With dirt brush for heavy dirt.
- Ideal for corners, stairs and underneath cupboards etc.
- Flexible swing joint makes it possible to clean in wavy lines.
- Video (Click on the right side first link)




0 comments:
Post a Comment