Saturday, July 25, 2009

!@#$%

A letter to a Bastard...

Mr/Mrs/Ms Bastard,
I don't know which floor you stayed in. If I know, you will not be happily enjoying yourself in the comfort of your home because I would have rushed up knocking on your darmn door and demand an explanation and compensation! Today at 2+pm, you this incorrigible idiot threw some sticky egg substance out of the window and stained many neighbours' clothes (who are staying below you) that was hanging outside drying under the hot sun. As I was talking loudly on the phone with my FIL near the window about this incident and obtaining the town council number to lodge a complain on you, the auntie above me pop her head out and told me it was not her. I truely believe because I could see with my eyes that her clothes had caught the dirty substance too. She told me this was not the first time and the other auntie staying above had complained once before. She told me it's either the 9th or 10th floor that did this.

If not today is Saturday and the town council hotline only work half day on Saturday, I would demand an immediate action against you for your inconsiderate behaviour. What irritated me most was the stain you had done onto my 1YO daughters' clothings and cloth nappy which might cause rashes to their delicate and sensitive skin if the dirty stuffs were not wash away properly! My husband clothes and my office wear were also stained with your disgusting yellowish sticky eggy substance.

My maid had washed clean the clothes and hang out to dry since morning. We were almost ready to bring in the clothes to keep and we saw this bastard act of yours! A truely bastard Ass**** you are indeed! My maid had to spent another hour doing manual wash of all the clothes that were stained and you this bloody idiot are wasting my water, thus increasing my bill!

I don't know how your parents brought you up by teaching you that rubbish should be throw out of window instead of rubbish chute! I cannot imagine if you staying at those new estates where rubbish chute are situated outside the house near the lift. It's a shame to have a neighbour like you and luckily it wouldn't last long as I'll be moving out soon.

Look at the damage you had caused, you this !@#$%^&*!







If this happens a 2nd time on my clothes, I will not give chance anymore and be prepared your door to be tear down by me!

From:
An exremely angry mother cum wifey

0 comments: