Saturday, May 09, 2009

2 more weeks to go...

2 more weeks to their first birthday bash! 3 more weeks to turn toddler!

Had been really busy this month! Besides work and more work, I had to also plan for the girls very first birthday party happening on 24th May (1 week before their actual day).

Had made quite good progress this month with the following completed:
1) Venue settled
2) Invitation card created
2) Invitation card email out to friends & colleagues.
3) Sent SMS reminder to friends to check their email and inform them of this party
4) Birthday cake settled
5) Party decoration stuffs settled
6) How-to design the venue with the deco stuffs settled
7) Photographer settled (Thanks so much to my friend, Ricky, who is willing to take up this task. I have really low budget and is not able to engage a professional photographer. But to me, Ricky's skill is pretty professional enough and I am confident that he will do a great job!)

In progress:
1) Photoshoot album
2) Photo montage
3) Order buffet
4) Booking of helium tank
5) Party favour
6) Printing of invitation cards to relatives
7) Getting a dress for the girls

Although I did most of the work for their party, but I'm glad Hui did contributed to some of the tasks listed above. Last week, he made an effort during office hours to make a trip down to the venue and took pictures of the function room so we could plan how to decorate it before the actual day. FYI, he didnt drove all the way to the place during office hours. The venue is just 5min walk from his office! It was sweet of him to take this initiative and made this effort. Photo montage will be done by him as well and despict the tiredness after work, he is still willing to stay up till 1+am to do up the montage. Kudos to DEAR!

"Dear, I'm sure our girls will appreciate all our effort when they grow up through flipping the photos in the album taken at the party! It will be a very memorable Princesses' Party!"

We had a pleasant discussion on how to decorate the venue using the party stuffs I bought that night.

For those who are invited, pls kindly check your email for the details in the invitation card. Kindly RSVP by next week so I can book the buffet soon with the confirm number of attendees. See you there!

0 comments: