In 44 days time, they will be turning 1 year old. No more called a baby, but a toddler. How times flies. I will never forget what happened almost 1 year ago. It was not something pleasant and it had engrave a deep memory in my life. I'm really glad the bad times were over and the 2 little princesses are very fine now growing bigger each day and more active.
I had been planning their birthday bash since Feb but all I did was research of birthday cake, decoration stuffs and shortlisted some venues to hold the party. I did not draw up my guest list until 2 weeks ago. To my surprise, we are going to have slightly over 100 guests to invite! I then started to get panic on the venue as I need a big place to hold so many people. Gosh, it was like preparing for wedding!
Tried searching for chalet instead as probably that might be the best place to hold 100 over guests. But I am too late as most of the chalets were fully book for all weekends of May. I finally managed to find one at costa sand@pasir ris but Hui reminded me that his reservist starts 25th May. So he will not be able to stay in chalet and he will not be able to help out in the morning as there's a possibility that he can only book out in the morning of 30th May. I tried asking around to see who wanted to share the chalet cost and help to stay in for the chalet but seems no one was interested.
In the end, Hui suggested to have the party 1 week earlier before he goes reservist and keep the actual day as a private family celebration within the 4 of us. So I relook into all chalets again but all chalets that I found were fully book for the weekend of 23/24 May. I then decided to call up the venues which I shortlisted earlier and luckily there was one place still available on 24th May, but not 30th May. I am ma chiam like booking a venue for wedding banquet! Typical KS singaporean!
So venue is finalise. Self-customise invitation card is in progress. Party supplies to decorate the venue are almost complete. Currently still sourcing for design of cake and where to order the cake from. Will update more on the progress as date draws nearer.
For those who will be invited to the party bash, you will receive the invitation card via email in the beginning of May. Keep a look out in your mailbox!
Oh, wishlist is also updated at the right hand side panel. But to prevent repeated items bought, probably wishlist item #7 and #8 are the best option :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment