Sunday, April 05, 2009

More toys!

It was a NEARLY a boring Saturday. We had run out of places to bring the girls too. We were cracking our head at home what to do on a Saturday. We did not want to travel down town nor did we want to travel too far. After some discussion, Hui & I decided to go Tampines Mall for dinner and walk walk. We left home at around 5.30pm after feeding both the girls. Reached TM, walked awhile and we proceeded for dinner as it's almost time for the girls to eat porridge.

Settle all our dinner at Macdonald and walk around the shopping mall. Initially wanted to get a card holder at Wallet shop but they do not accept CapitalLand vouchers. Got this CL vouchers from my cousin as bday gift and thought might be a good chance to use it to get myself a card holder. Too bad, I came out of the shop empty handed.

Then we proceeded to Toys 'R' Us and walk around. Gosh, once I am in, I got stuck inside for 1 hour+! I came out of the place without spending a single cent, but I did NOT came out empty handed!

Why? Last year there was this promotion from May Bank where they will credit $100 to your card if you apply their credit card. So I sign the toys using the May Bank card and that makes the toy FOC, courtesy from May Bank :D. Best deal was I got a toy at a much lower price because there was a promotion for Star Members only! Wow wow...the girls had new toys to play now!

After leaving TM, Hui & I jio Hui's 2nd sister and BIL out for la teh. Initially wanted to go Old Town at East Coast for white coffee but heard it closed at 11pm. Hence we went to Casuarina instead for prata. Reached home around 12am. It was not that boring afterall on a Sat. :)

PLAYSKOOL BUSY BASICS Form Fitter $12.90

This multi-textured cube and basic shapes makes it fun for toddlers to learn their shapes and colors! Kids match the colorful shapes and textures with their corresponding holes. The shapes store inside the cube for easy storage and shape-sorting fun on the go.
Colorful shape sorter makes it fun for toddlers to learn shapes and colors with nine different colorful shapes! Ages 18 months and up.

Whatever that goes to Chloe's hand, ended up in her mouth!

Elsie: Mummy, no kick lah..see, I know circle must put into the circle hole!
Chloe: Cham..so many objects, I duno which is for which hole!

PLAYSKOOL BUSY BASICS BUSY BALL POPPER $34.90 (UP: $53.90)
Promotional price for Star Members only ^_^

2003 Toy Awards Winner:
Nappa Gold Winner
Child Magazine Best Toy
American Baby Best Toy

It's poppin', droppin', air-powered fun! Drop one of the colorful balls onto the track and the balls pop out of the top, roll down the track, then pop out all over again! Sometimes they spill over, for even more drop and-take play!
Silly sound effects and 8 lively songs add to the fun! Requires 4 "D" batteries. Adult Assembly Required.

Chloe: Wooo, the yellow ball pop up liao. GRAB AH!

Elsie: I want ALL the balls!
Chloe: Oi! Leave some for me!

Chloe: I close my eyes see what color ball I picked!....Oh it's PINK!
Elsie: Stupid lah, I open my eyes and I can grab TWO balls!

PS: Will take some photos of the girls playing with the ball popper and post here. They are very excited about the new toy! I promise it will not be posted next month k? haha..
Oh, and the wish-list for the girls' birthday will be up soon too at the right hand side panel. Keep a look out! So you know what to get for the girls' ONE year old birthday without cracking your head! kekeke...

0 comments: