My company had this NTUC union roadshow sometime back last year and employees were able to purchase the Singapore Flyers ticket at almost 50% discount. I remembered Hui wanted to bring me up the flyer last year on my birthday but I was very reluctant because I find the cost too high and not worth it at all. But now since I am able to purchase the tickets at a much cheaper rate, I asked my colleagues to help me get the tickets (Because I am working from home that day :P). The expiry was end of March 2009 and I drag and drag until this wkend. It was the last wkend in march so we HAD to plan a trip up the Flyer before the ticket expired. And off we went on Saturday (28th Mar) noon bringing the girls along. Maid was "deposit" at my MIL's place as we did not intend to purchase a ticket for her :). Entrance were free for E&C.






Feedback:
I am glad I did not purchase the ticket at the original price. It was nothing interesting and nothing to fasinate about. I guess it really is one of the tourist attraction. Yes, for TOURIST only.
0 comments:
Post a Comment