But this entry, I am going to share a little of my one and only elder sister...
She went for business trip back in 2006 and met this angmor, which now had become her husband. In 2007, she migrated over to US Texas for good and got married there. Many months later, she was pregnant and my niece was born 4 months after Elsie & Chloe in Sept 2008. Due to her pregnancy and later baby too young to travel plus job commitment, we had to wait till this year March to see her again.
She came back to Singapore together with her husband and my niece - Seanna Davis! So far I had only seen this niece of mine from photos and now, I finally could see her in real person. There was also a purpose of this trip back. To announce her marriage plus a tea ceremony to my relatives - just a kind of formality. Wedding dinner of 4 tables were held at Noble House. Purely for close relatives only.
Had a wonderful time catching up with her and doing some activities together. Finally E&C got the chance to play with their one and only cousin which was born on the same year! My sister also choose to come back at this period because it will falls on my birthday. Had a mini family celebration at my mum's place. Bought the girls to Seng Kang swimming pool for a splash too on my birthday! But sad to say, we did not bring Elsie along because she was down with a bad running nose and I had to make her stay home with my MIL. So we only brought Chloe for the swim and she had a very enjoyable time with her cousin and the adults!
Time really flies so fast. 2 weeks just zoom past and on the last night, we stayed at my mum's place so that we could go to the airport together to sent my sister off on the 14th Mar. My sis flight was at 8.20am but she had to reach airport around 6am. It was a very tiring day for the girls as they had to wake up early as well.
Although it was a sad moment to sent away someone close to you at the airport, but I guess we had no choice. I guess by the time we see each other again, the 3 little "Rats" should already be able to walk and run. I know my sister is very happy over in US compared to in Singapore. Probably the culture in US suits her more. Probably angmor suits her better....
I wish her happiness forever and her family be in pink of health all year through!









0 comments:
Post a Comment