Wednesday, December 10, 2008

没有老公/爸爸的日子,第三天,晴

It's been 3 days since Hui left for Paris for business trip. It is also his first time not able to see us for so long since the girls were borned. I had to take 1 week leave as well in order to look after the kids at night and rest more during the day while my MIL took over the shift in the day time. It will be hard for me to concentrate at work if I had to "entertain" the girls in the middle of night (IF they throwing temper) and work during the day. Therefore I choose to take leave since I got so many leaves to clear by end of this year.

So far the girls are still quite good to me. Never fuss much in the wee hours..hmm...if yes only for awhile. I had to make sure I wake up in the middle of the night to pump my milk before the girls are awake for their feed. If not by the time I feed finish both of them, I would have die of severe engorgement! When Hui was around, usually he will feed the girls around 6/7+am while I do my pumping. But now since he is not around, I have to be the one feeding so I need to pump first before I can feed as my last pump is always around 11+pm/12am. It's really hard to resume back to waking up in the middle of night especially when I had sort of "train" myself to sleep through 5-6hours before the next pump since few weeks ago!

I want to say a great THANKS to SIL for covering the role as a "Ai Ya Daddy" for Hui and sleep with me at night so that I could pump my milk in peace incase the girls cry while I'm pumping! Truely appreciated deep in my heart :)

To Dear:
3 more days to go and I'll be seeing you at the airport together with your darlings. Come back safely! Cya in 3 days time! The girls have something to say to you too....
*Click image to view larger*




0 comments: