Things were quite cheap at the fair. Bought some clothing and baby neccessities there. Bringing 2 babies out are indeed tiring. We need to find nursery room for me to pump my milk, to change their diapers and also hot water to warm the milk we brought out and feed them. If they manage to sleep, we manage to shop. If they cry, all the time were spent pacifying them before we attracted a big crowd looking at us!
They need to drink milk every 3hours so we couldnt be too far away from the nursery room area. Shopping is not as enjoyable compared to last time when there were only Hui and I.
After the 2nd feed of the day, I was attracted to this booth at Taka 3rd floor where they were selling the foot and hand imprints protrait from Best Imprezzione. After a long discussion with the sales lady, Hui and I decided to do one for our babies. It's quite expensive but it will be a good piece of memorable item to keep.
After spending quite some time at Best Imprezzione, we headed for lunch around 3pm at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao together with Gek Eng, her hubby and their 3months+ old son, Raphael.
Didnt manage to take any photos for this outing because our hands were full with the 2 little ones. Although I havent shop enough,Hui decided to call it a day at 5pm as he was too tired to continue with the shopping. In addition, SIL & BIL had something on at night which they could not stay out with us for too long as well. Therefore after the 3rd feed for the babies, we headed to the carpark.
On the way to the Wisma carpark, we passed the Agnes B shop in Isetan. I was hold up by the 30% sale which attracted me to walk in and take a look. Few months ago when I was still carrying Elsie & Chloe in my tummy, I chanced upon this nice blue and white Agnes B bag which I like so much. But thinking the bag cost $300+ and we need to save up for the babies, I did not get the bag in the end. Now the bag is having 30% off for the one I aimed!! As we were rushing for time, I asked the salesman when the offer will end and see if I could come back another day for it. He said while stock last but the bag I wanted still have quite alot of stock. So we left the place with my heart itchy itchy.
Yesterday (11/8) night while I was going to lie in bed for a short rest, I saw something behind my pillow. To my surprise, it was the Agnes B bag which I wanted! Ask Hui when he bought it as his office is at Alexandra and if it was purchase during lunch hours, he might have skip his lunch just to get the bag for me. It couldnt be after work because he came back home quite early yesterday, unless he had secretly taken 1/2 day leave. Anyway, Hui just refused to let me know!
It's been a long time since we had some romantic time together ever since I had given birth. It was hard to plan any surprises anymore ever since we live together after our wedding. Therefore this little surprise really means so much to me. It shows he still havent "forgotten" he had this wife which sometimes needed some pamper too as now 80% of his time were spent on Elsie & Chloe, 15% on work and probably only just 5% left for me :(. But I hope the thought of getting this bag is not due to some pressurised substance from someone who cares for me. :p
Here's my first Agnes B bag!





0 comments:
Post a Comment