Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ending soon...

This week mark my last week of maternity leave. I will be back to the workforce on 1st Sept! Just miss the effective date by 2months+ or I will be able to get another 4 weeks of maternity leave! Life will be back to the days of night conference calls and writing solutions designs. But now there will be additional routine of milk pumping, feeding and pacifying.

My workstation in office had shifted as the office had expanded. I have no idea where my new desk is and I heard all my personal stuffs were still inside the carton box. Day 1 of work will be unpacking and chit chatting with my colleagues on new updates of individual as well as gossips circulating around.

Today my boss gave an sms asking when I will be back in action. How I wish I could have given a reply like this:
"Not intending to go back anymore" OR "I still have another month to go!"...Instead, I had given:
"Coming back on 1st Sept Monday" :(

I still have 14 days of annual leave and 4 days of family leave. Haa, havent start work and I am thinking to go on leave again! Overseas trip is out of question for the time being. Hui doesnt have much leave left because he had taken quite alot when I was in hospital and during my confinement.

Anyone care to take some leaves and accompany me to go shopping for CNY clothes and also catch a lower cost movie on wkdays???

0 comments: