First joy:
Went for my routine gynae checkup (Week 28.5) and everything was fine and well. Because I am such an obedient patient, my sugar level was still under well control and weight gain was very good as per the gynae. She advised previously that I am only allowed to gain 1kg every 2 weeks and I did stick to that plan! Gynae also joked that she should recommend me to her diabetic mothers and asked me to provide consultation to them on how to eat proper and healthy meals! ^_^
Scanning showed my two litle princess were now 1225g and 1127g! They had passed the 1kg mark! Excellent work, my precious!! My cravings for carrot cake, salmon sashimi, KFC, ice-cream etc is still going strong! 3 more months (including 1mth confinement) and I shall be released from the "jail" and enjoyed these food to the fullest!
Second joy:
At 4+pm while I was shopping at centerpoint, Limei (my sec good friend) sms saying she had given birth! I called her immediately sending my regards and listened to her dramatic and funny delivery experience. Her little princess weigh at 3.18kg and both mother and daughter are resting well now at Thomson Medical Centre. CONGRATS to Limei & Jiwei for the joy of adding a new member to their family.
Third joy:
At 11+pm while I was surfing inernet at home, Gek Eng (my poly good friend) sms saying she had given birth TOO! I gave a sms back but she didnt reply. Probably she was too busy with settling down and trying to breastfeed?? :p
Her little prince weigh at 3.5kg and both mother and son are resting well now at Mt Elizabeth. CONGRATS to Gek Eng & Ben for the joy of adding a new member to their family.
Only regret is I'm not able to visit them in the hospital because according to my mum and other older folks, it's not advisable for pregnant woman to visit people who had just given birth. Therefore, my mum forbid me to go. Another pantang myth, but I still decided to believe it and therefore not visit them. Some things are better to believe then regret in the future.
Two good friends, two babies, two birthdays on 3rd May. So during their 1st month/1year old birthday, which party should I go to???
0305 or 0503, nice number for 4D!!! Hahahahha....




0 comments:
Post a Comment