Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy 27th Birthday to Dear

22nd Dec was Hui 27th Birthday. It was also Dong Zhi which all household will get together and eat Tang Yuan.

Nothing much was done on this day except going out to shop for his present TOGETHER. Yes, this time round no more surprises like last year. I just brought him into the shop, ask him picked the things he liked and I paid for it. When you had been celebrating too many celebrative days together, the mood of surprises will just get lower and lower.

Had dinner at Swensen with his siblings and bro-in-laws and caught a movie together after the dinner. National Treasure: Book of Secrets was a nice show. I had watched Part 1 and would expect Part 2 should be as nice as well. Indeed, it didnt disappoint me.

Happy Birthday Dear.
And a very Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all!

His birthday cake from Pinegarden

Laptop bag...

..and a new pouch for him

0 comments: