I am here on a business trip for 3 weeks and will be back in Singapore on 22nd Sept. This workshop was much much stressful then the previous trip. Everyday we had to work 12 hours and the schedule is fully pack for the whole day.
We had a mission for this workshop. We had to deliver. The management is waiting for our deliverables on their comfortable chair. !@#$%^&*!!!
So far, work had been quite smooth for me. Had went to my first presentation of my design document to the review board on Wednesday. The feedback I got was pretty good and I got an approval. Yesterday we had a presentation of our solution design to our teamlead because he wanted to view those documents that requires to go for the review board on 14th Sept.
I had 2 items going for review on 14th Sept so I presented my solution design to him yesterday. He was quite impressed and said the work doesn't seems to come from a new member who had just joined the team. I felt slightly relief because it shows my hard work had paid off. But whether the design can pass through the review board, it's another question. I am keeping my finger cross!
Later I will be going shopping with my colleagues at Stuttgart town. I will need to get a jacket because the weather is getting colder as Summer is ending soon. I didnt bring enough cold wear here and it seems the wind is too cold for me to stand outside even for a few mins. I still have 2 more weeks here and therefore a thicker jacket is really neccessary for me now.
Food wise, it is better because with experience from the last trip, I know the food name refers to what kind of food so now I can select my food more carefully. Anything with Gnocchi, swabian noodle, pretzel, pork is a No No for me!
We had a Team Dinner on thursday night and I ordered a smoked salmon with baked potato. It was nice, but would be perfect if it was serve without the creamy sauce. It was too creamy for me.

Counting down to be back home...




0 comments:
Post a Comment