Saturday, June 23, 2007

Greetings from Stuttgart, Germany

Finally have the time to login and enter my blog. I arrived in Stuttgart on Sunday night (17th June) and today is my 6th day here. I'm going to spent another week till 29th June before taking the morning flight to fly from Stuttgart to Paris to meet up with Hui.

The hotel I'm staying is situated in Sindelfingen while my office is in Ehningen. It's about a 15min drive from my hotel to office. No pictures were allowed in the premise of my company building but I will try to take some photos secretly! :)

I'm here for a business workshop for 2 weeks and Hui will be in Paris for a seminar for 1 week on 25th-2nd july. Hence I will meet up with him and spent 2 days in Paris before flying back to Singapore. It was really hard planning the itinerary to fly to Paris as all the transport timing just doesn't seems right! We spent 4 days before coming up with the transport and hotel settled.

Nothing much to see here and the food...YUCKS...Only a few were nice but I really don't enjoy german food.

Went out with the colleagues to this place where they called it the Beer Garden. Basically it's just a open space area where there's a line of shops selling food and you get to drink beer, eat and chilled out with your friends. Didn't took any pictures because I forgot to bring the camera along. I should have brought Hui's K800i over with me! So I can snap any pictures anytime anywhere!

The workshop was boring but it did help me to understand more about the processes since I'm new in this role. I'm just looking forward to the Paris trip and hope everything goes smoothly without any flight delay or cancel, and reach back safely in Singapore on 2nd July, 6.30am.

Although the tough times will come when I'm back in Singapore because there is so much solutioning design to complete at a tight deadline, let me enjoy the week in Europe first before I really get myself started to the long working hours!

0 comments: