Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I am with the 'H' and 'W'!

Last year don't know which month, someone from the florist called my office extension claiming there was a bouquet of flower for me. This delivery man said he had placed the flower at the reception and asked me to collect it. He might had gotten my extension number from the receptionist. My first thought was that dear finally did this move which I had been hinting to him about. I went to the reception only to find out that the name mentioned in the card was not for ME!

This year few weeks back, the person who is incharge of employee's season parking pass came up to me asking if I had quit and he need to remove my season parking. Although I DID have the thought of quitting this company, but I did NOT tender my resignation yet! Luckily he brought it up to me and I did the clarification or my seaon parking would have got terminated!

Today, another not-so-close colleague whom we met in the lift asked if I was quitting. He said someone told him that it's me who had tendered.

All this mistaking of wrong person was because we had similar but not the same name.

I am SHara Wong, not Sara Ong!

0 comments: