Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cham Vs Sway II

*At the canteen*
"Ah Cham: Did Bee Hoon had a chat with you in the morning?
Ah Sway: Yes.
Ah Cham: Since you are being assign to the RP role, why do you say you are a dummy that day? What did Bee Hoon told you that day before your interview?
Ah Sway: Bee Hoon told me how well you had performed during the interview and she decided to put you in for the Roti Prata consultant role. As there were still 4 more other roles available like Mee Gorang consultant, Nasi Gorang consultant etc, she asked if I would like to take up any of those roles instead. I haven't even went for the interview and start the battle, but Bee Hoon already announced the winner? If you were me, will you be angry?
Ah Cham: Yes I will. And now I get the whole picture. So how did you react during the interview?
Ah Sway: Whenever Bee Hoon asked me qns, I stared hard at her and reply in a brief manner.


~Ah Cham thoughts ~
" In order to fulfill both of us still in the battle, if I took up other role, then it would be a win-win situation for both of us. But Bee Hoon had never consulted MY opinion if I want other role and she told Ah Neh the decision she had made. What Bee Hoon says will somehow influence Ah Neh's decision as well...
Hmm...Roti Prata is not that nice to eat, maybe I should consider trying out Mee Gorang or Nasi Gorang. They might be as tasty as Prata.....(Trying to console myself)"

Just when Ah Cham had convince himself in other role, Ah Neh instructed his Roti Prata Consultant Team Lead to had a conference call interview with Ah Cham and Ah Sway. This brings up hope for Ah Cham again thinking Ah Neh's decision might not be influenced by Bee Hoon afterall...

5days after the interview, the results came. Mee Pok had a 1-to-1 chat with Ah Cham bringing him the news.

Mee Pok: You are not selected for the RP role in the first Qtr. But Ah Neh wants you to be in the team. And he had decided to put you in the 2nd Qtr for other role.
Ah Cham: Ok. But I need to find out more about those role before I commit if I want to accept the offer.
Mee Pok: Ok. I will help you find out.


For the past one week, there had been many 1-to-1 talk with Ah Cham from the management after the news was broken to Ah Cham. Bee Hoon and Mee Pok were trying hard to "console" Ah Cham but the bottomline was that they were just afraid Ah Cham would reject the offer and this would not reflect good on Bee Hoon.

As for Ah Sway, he had happily accepted the Roti Prata Consultant Role in the 1st Qtr while Ah Cham was still waiting for the news which role he would get in the 2nd Qtr before deciding if he should accept or reject the offer.
"

So is Ah Cham more Sway then Ah Sway or is Ah Sway still as Cham as what he thought initially? Well, the answer is obvious. Isnt it?

0 comments: