I recommended her to my gang of secondary school friends and now everyone treats her as one big family as well. I tried to introduce my guy polymates to her but to my surprise, one of them turned out to be my bf instead. Well, all these histories were memories that were kept in one of my brain cells which would accompany me till I become ashes one day.
Reached the bridal suite at 6pm to witness the solemnization. When I thought I was late, the videographer and groom's parents were even later. The videographer lost his way as he went to Raffles The Plaza lift instead. Well, I could understand as it was indeed quite confusing because these 2 hotels share the same ballrooms, yet they operate differently having their own lobby and lift.
The solemnization started around 6.25pm and ended 10mins later. 7pm, we were down at the reception attending to incoming guest. Dinner started around 8.20. The couple march-in was something special. The guy sang 'Ai Shi Yong Heng - Jacky Cheung' with the help from the screen. After the chorus, the bride march-in herself with the groom walking to her, and they walked to the stage together. There was a hiccup with the system as the song stop half way. They were suppose to sing the song together and march to the stage but in the end they did it without the song.
2nd March in was the song 'In Love With You - Jacky Cheung and Regine'. Both of them march-in together singing the song. Though the system and mike were cockup and some hiccups here and there, but the wedding was still a pleasant one with the couple ended off from the stage with a touching speech.
Wishing them have a blissful marriage and hoping to see their little cow Karen or little cow Baldwin in a few yrs time.





0 comments:
Post a Comment