Thursday, May 11, 2006

A smooth and safe ride

He greeted me Good Morning and asked where I'm going. Kaki Bukit Techview was my destination. He asked further which way I want to go. From Farrer Road out to PIE was my choice. Along the way, I had a smooth journey. He did not like to drag the gear as much as other uncles do. He let go of his clutch without feeling jerky in the car. He did not cut line aruptly and horn when neccessary. I felt so safe seating in his car. He listen to English station rather than 97.2 FM. I had the cheapest fare with him so far out of the many rides I took to office. He's the youngest driver I had encountered after taking countless of hailings. He said Thank You when I passed him the money.

I will definitely vote him to be the Most Courtesy & Safety Driver award! He's non other than Mr Chua TP, a taxi driver from COMFORT.

Thanks for the safe and comfortable ride to my office on 11th May 2006 around 7.30am.

0 comments: