Sunday, March 19, 2006

Makeup workshop

I attended a makeup workshop by Ettusais yesterday with my ex-colleagues. This was the first time I actually attended such event and was quite excited about learning on the makeup tips. I'm not good at makeup, and I do not like to put on makeup. Unless there's special occassion where I'm required to "draw" my face, I do not put on makeup when I go out. So since I dread puting on makeup, what made me decided to pay $20 and attended this workshop? Well, it was just for fun and since my friend jio, I signed up.

The general manager of Ettusais gave us a talk about the current fashion on what type of makeup is IN for this season. She also gave quite useful tips about how to take care of our complexion and the right way to apply and remove makeup. We had practical lesson where we were suppose to apply makeup for ourself after the demo. We had two type of makeup to choose from: Sweet or Fresh. I chose the latter. I think the hardest to apply for makeup would be the eyeliner. The GM also agreed on that and said it need lots of practice before a woman can apply eyeliner in seconds. I strongly think I will never accomplish this task in seconds because I don't even like having makeup, how the possible can I have more practice?

Anyway, the workshop lasted for 2hours. I went home after the workshop to get rid of all those stuffs on my face and then went out again with Hui. The payment made for Ettusais was reimbursed in the form of 2 $10 voucher to purchase products from their counter. Instead of buying Ettusais products, I went to SKII counter to purchase SKII products instead. =)

After the dinner, we caught a movie at 11.30pm. was the show we watched. A very family show incorperated with a sense of humour.
Rating: ***

0 comments: