"Hello, ur sis now at changi hospital a&e under observation...". This msg came to me evening at 6.15pm. Without hesitation, I log off my PC and took a cab down from TTSH to CGH.
When i went into the observation room, she was lying in bed like a 'scrimp' and crying. The pain must be killing her. Seeing her suffering in this manner, tears started rolling down my cheeks too. At 7+pm, the doctor told my sis bf and I that she had to be admitted.
All the pain started on Mon afternoon where she got food poisoning and took 1/2 day MC to see doctor. Today, she was suppose to rest at home after all the diarrhoea and vomitting on Mon. Instead, she went back to work at 10+am. Around 2+pm, she could bear no futher the pain in her stomach that her colleagues had to sent her to hospital. Her bf rushed down to the hospital at 3+pm and they were at A&E all the way till I came to know about the news. The doctor had prescribed her first round of medicine which didn't take any effect at all. The pain was really killing her. Hence, second dose of stronger medicine and she was in observation room until 7+pm. The doctor came the 3rd time and decided she should be admitted.
I wanted to break this news to my parents only after I went home, but mum had been trying to reach my sis and me since 7+pm. In the end, sis bf told my mum the bad news. Worrying was all we could do as even the doctor couldn't seems to find out the actual problem that caused the pain! We'll have to wait until tomorrow for the scanning and result....




0 comments:
Post a Comment