Friday, June 03, 2005

A Fruitful Week

Last whole week was exciting, fun and healthy.

On monday, I made a decision which had been bothering me for almost one month. I had tendered! In the morning, I went to my new company and signed the letter of appt. In the evening, I tendered my resignation letter to the project manager. My last day of service with the current company is 29th June. Will be starting work in the new company on 30th June. No break in between as there is simply no time for that. :(
So what made me decided to leave Accenture, which consider one of the top few MNC company and join another company. Well, many factors contribute to that and I really hope I did not made the wrong move.

On Tues, my first time being a Jie Mei. It was fun! Though I did not had enough sleep the day before, but all was worth it. From early morning 7.30am, the groom came to pick the bride and the Jie Meis were there blocking at the door, the tea ceramony, to the solemnization at the temple by Ming Yi Fa Shi, and finally the banquet at Conrad hotel, all went smoothly as planned. Reach home at 12+am. Super tired!

On Wed, took MC and rest the whole day at home.

On Thur, went rock climbing with Hui, his 2 sisters and their hubby. It was my first time there. Looking at those small grips that stuck onto that 3 story huge walls, or people call it rock...whatever.... I started to think twice of climbing it! With my strengthless hand, am I sure I could handle it?? After learning the skill of tieing the rope, I was going to start my first ROCK CLIMBING! UP...UP..UP...I've pass level one. There were many different type of wall for climbers to conquer and of course, the difficulty increases for each type of wall. UP..UP...UP...I've pass level two. UP...UP..DROP! Oops...strength to the limit. I drop after about 1/4 up level 3. Tried another smaller wall (but difficulty level is higher than those 3 story wall) before we left the place for dinner. Hmm..never thought I could climb two 3-story wall at first try. IMO, I would think it's not bad already. But compare to the other 5 person I went with..ermmm...okie, I'm consider the worst..:P

On Fri, as usual, went to work and head straight home after work. Hand was aching after the "execise" yesterday!

On Sat, nua at home till 6+pm and went to Changi Airport for dinner with Hui.

On Sunday, went for body checkup at Eunos sent by my new company. I'm suppose to pass the medical checkup before I'm consider officially recruited. After the checkup, went to Toa Payoh KBox with hui and his siblings. We started singing from 2pm to 7pm. Had dinner at Swensen and head back home after that.

Reach home at 9+pm. I didnt let Hui go off. He was to come in the house together with me and face my mum! For what?? Well, mum saw us in the morning riding off with bike from the window! My mum ask my sister if Hui was riding a bike. My sis act blur and deny everything! She then msg to warn me about this. I was thinking since we were hiding so hard all along, might as well let everyone know about it. Then I need not continue to be pinocchio when facing my mum! Afterall, Hui's parents also knew about this matter. We have decided to face the storm together!.............

Hui's owning a bike was no longer a secret to anyone now...It was a relief to the both of us!
Give us more time ba...we will own a car when the time is right!

0 comments: