Wednesday, May 11, 2005

After 4.5 Sweet Years ...

Continued . . .

Up along the expressway, I fell asleep in the car. Eyes were half open half closed. "Pasir Panjang Road" was the first signboard I saw when I finally manage to clear my blurred vision. Ask Hui where were we going, he just replied "Just go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we've reached". I continued to close my eyes, but my mind was already awake.

The car was reversing and came to a stop. I knew we had reached. Eyes opened, we were at Mt Faber.

*Door opened*. He got down first...

He pop up at the car door on my side with a bouquet of my favourite blue roses.....

He proposed to me on this special day where he was wearing a suit and I'm wearing a gown. It was 7th May 2005 ard 2am. It happened to be my sis's birthday too.
He said some touching and mushy "scripts" which I'm not going to reveal here. More detail of the proposal would also be kept as a secret between him and me.
And my reply to him was . . . . .



















We left the place with the diamond ring seated perfectly on my left 4th finger...

0 comments: