My sis just came back yesterday after having training at US for 3wks. Today I finally pull myself out of the house to go jogging with my sis. Jog 2.4KM without stopping. Had an apple for dinner. After abt 1.5yrs++, I finally went back to my execise again. Still rem the last time I went consistantly jogging was before I work at Starhub which was ard Aug 2003. Haa, quite long ago right??!! After I started work, just dun have the motivation anymore. Everyday reach home, I'm too tired to get out of the house again.
My life shall change from today onwards! For the start, I shall jog for a shorter distance. As times goes by, the distance will be longer and longer...I need to go back to the healthy lifestlye. Not only to slim down, but also to keep fit and increase my immune system. But how long will this last? Hmm..I hope it'll at least last till next yr! ;)




0 comments:
Post a Comment