This is my first blog. Hmm, what shld I say?? Well, today is my daddy's bday, as well as my good friend Phyllis bday. What a coincidence right? both of their bday falls on the same day, but ofcoz, the age difference is big!
I bought a cake from Breadtalk. Going collect it @5.30pm after I knock off. The cake has a nice name. It's call 'Mango Talk'. And yest we had dinner with Phyllis and Peiyi. I also bought a mango cake for Phyllis too! BUT..the cake is much "bigger" than what I bought today! It's a mango mousse cake from emicakes shop...Mmmm...I LOVE the mousse cakes there!! It's simply delicious!!:Þ
15 more mins to knock off time. Hui will only join me at my house after he knock off which is about 8pm by the time he reaches my house. Lucky he got his own tranport. If not, from payar lebar to Clementi, Gosh!




0 comments:
Post a Comment