Friday, March 22, 2013

I am sorry

Last month sometime in Feb, EC were throwing temper in the house and shouting loudly for something. Hui and I got so angry that we nearly threw them at home and leave the house with Andre. That day at Mcdonald while Hui went to buy breakfast, I taught EC to write many lines of "I am sorry" for me.

These 3 words seems to engrave into their memory and whenever they did wrong things, I would ask them to write these 3 words many times on a paper for me.

Today, Chloe made me very angry at mum's place. She was fighting with Elsie and screaming at the top of her voice. This got me irritated and scolded her. She was crying for few minutes and later weaping at the study table writing something. When we left mum's house, she was holding on to this paper tightly.

Along the way home in car, she fell asleep (probably due to all the cryings). She was still holding onto that paper. I took the paper and after seeing what she wrote, my heart went soft immediately. Somehow I had this strong feeling of hugging her tightly at that moment.

My kids are rather well-behave afterall? At least when they did sometime wrong, they will show remorse. But it's not always all the time. Well, 养不教,父之过。教不严,师之惰。If they misbehave, it's actually the parents fault. I just had to find the right way and attitude to teach them.

Patience, patience, patience. I need lots of them to teach my kids. I need to learn how to control my temper too whenever they do wrong things. I need to learn how to see the other side of them and understand the reason behind why they do this. I need..I need..I need...I have a lot to learn as a Mother!

0 comments: